POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Lift off! irtc WIP (mpeg1, 560k) : Re: Lift off! irtc WIP (mpeg1, 560k) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 09:31:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lift off! irtc WIP (mpeg1, 560k)
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 22 Mar 2003 03:37:04
Message: <3e7c20b0@news.povray.org>
> I know it's a small detail, but I really like the clouds in this. I
added
> them tonight as an afterthought. They're just a spotted pigment with
an
> interesting turbulence pattern, but they're one of the rare cases
where the
> effect looks exactly how it did in my head! The source for this
pigment is
> available if anyone wants it.

The clouds look great, perhaps some of them are a bit long/wide, but
it's not that important. I'd love to see the source for them btw!
A bit more details on the buildings in the background would be nice..
Perhaps make them a bit bigger? The building to the left looks great,
what are the purpose of the buildings to the right?
I'd like a bit more interesting horizon, perhaps some mountains, or if
you're short on time just a simple ground fog to wash out the horizon
line?

Looking forward to the final animation, the ship movement and warp looks
awesome!

-Peter